The Valens™ Fisher Dog diet is prepared with fresh de-boned savoury wild Salmon and Cod. These fresh fish species from the Pacific Ocean are added in generous amounts for the naturally derived nutrients they provide that support cognitive function, healthy joints and digestibility. Our signature VITA-CUBE™ comprised of human-grade gently air-dried Cod is added for its increased palatability, aroma and flavour.
- Fresh deboned fish are the first and primary ingredients in the recipe to ensure an unsurpassed nutritional profile
- Pacific Cod Vita cubes are added for increased aroma, palatability and taste
- Fruits and Vegetables which include Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Tomatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Cranberries, Peas, and Pumpkin are sourced locally from the Fraser and Okanagan Valleys in British Columbia
- Vitamins, Minerals, as well as Pre and Probiotics and are added to support overall health and well-being.
- Recipes include low-glycemic carbohydrates that maintain low blood sugar and a healthy weight
- Ingredients are free of hormones, antibiotics, by-products or artificial preservatives and our recipes are hypoallergenic and free of corn, wheat and soy
We prepare our Fisher Dog recipe with wild fresh de-boned Pacific Salmon and Cod sourced from our trusted network of regional MSC (Marine Stewardship Council) government certified fishermen and fishing vessels. Our Salmon and Cod are delivered to our kitchens fresh and refrigerated each day, and are never frozen to maintain the integrity and quality of the ingredients. Whole fruits and vegetables from the Okanagan and Fraser Valleys are included in our recipes as grain-free sources of carbohydrates to produce recipes that nourish them consistent to their evolutionary digestive capabilities. Vital nutrients are added to the Valens™ Fisher Dog recipe to ensure your dog receives all the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, prebiotics and probiotics they require to support a healthy body and immune system.
The Valens™ Fisher Dog diet is prepared with fresh de-boned savoury wild Salmon and Cod. These fresh fish species from the Pacific Ocean are added in generous amounts for the naturally derived nutrients they provide that support cognitive function, healthy joints and digestibility. Our signature VITA-CUBE™ comprised of human-grade air-dried Cod is added for its increased palatability, aroma and flavour.
Crisp, flavourful Okanagan Valley apples are added to the recipe for their rich levels of Potassium and Vitamin C, along with fresh carrots from the Fraser Valley that have high vitamin levels and antioxidant properties that help boost the immune system. Valens™ Fisher Dog contains peas, sweet potatoes, and apples as sources of low glycemic grain-free carbohydrates that are absorbed slowly by the digestive system to maintain and promote a healthy weight and metabolism.
Other super nutrients, such as Omega 3-6 (DHA, EPA) that are necessary to maintain and promote a healthy coat, skin, joints and cognitive function, are also added from salmon oil and flax seed sources, to support the overall health and well-being of your dog.
In every recipe we include special ingredients to meet the unique nutritional requirements that your dog needs to flourish and live a long and healthy life. These include a number of essential amino acids that dogs require in their diet to build muscle and synthesize protein, but are unable to produce themselves. A range of chelated bio-available minerals, as well as enzymes that they naturally lack which contribute to improved digestion, are also included.