- Vet's Best Waterless Dog Bath is a no-rinse dog shampoo that moisturizes skin and coat between baths
- Quick, simple, and easy solution to bathe dogs in cold weather, while traveling, or when water is unavailable
- Waterless dog shampoo is formulated by veterinarians uses key natural ingredients (aloe vera, micronized oatmeal, neem oil) that has a relaxing and calming fragrance
- Dog shampoo for dry skin for use with dogs 12 weeks or older
- Vet's Best waterless dog shampoo will not affect topical flea control products
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Shake well before each use. Pump and apply directly to your dog's coat or apply to your hand first and gently massage into dog's coat. Apply thoroughly from head to paw. No water
or rinsing is required. Let air dry then gently brush or wipe dog with a cloth to remove excess hair or dirt. This formula will not affect topical flea and tick control products when used 24 hours after topical application.
neem oil, micronized oatmeal, vitamin E, aloe vera, panthenol (Vitamin B5), Allantoin and Natural Fragrance.